Wednesday, December 2, 2009

This Post is Titled: Why I Am Awesome

My parents (and puppy) often tell me just how awesome I am at pretty much everything. Well, I thought today we'd show you some of that awesomenicity in video form.

Before you think I have a big head - which physically, I kind of do - know that we did find one thing I am most definitely not awesome at, eating prunes. Found this out yesterday, and we're not gonna talk about it.

I am awesome at swinging!

I am awesome at head-bopping (or trying to crawl or whatever this is).

Thanks for watching. Stay tuned for more awesomenicity in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Natalie, Once you get the motor going you are going to take off and be able to get into all kinds of things....Obi watch out for your food dish....a baby is coming.....
    Grandma and Grandpa J

    ReplyDelete