Sunday, December 27, 2009

My First Christmas!

Well, it has been a wonderful past few days....Grandma and Grandpa Jackson came into town on Wednesday and have been spoiling me all week. I am looking forward to visiting them in January at their house! The Jackson tradition includes Chinese food for Christmas Eve. So we went out to lunch at New Empire and had a great meal. I'm starting to enjoy my time in high chairs, plus I had a santa hat on to keep others entertained. It even made our waiter dance for me! Then I was home for my afternoon nap so I could be well rested to open up presents. The family presents are opened on Christmas Eve and Santa presents on Christmas morning.
Here was my present opening blanket. I love my Christmas PJs!
I was interested in my stocking and tried to help unload it.
Obi got a duck toy from Grandpa and Grandma Jackson. It is currently under repairs and may not fly again.
Me just being cute.
We got some family photos with the tree before I had to go to bed.
I made Grandma and Grandpa a photo book, so they can watch me grow!
Everybody slept well and before you knew it, Christmas morning was here! I gave Mom a bag of giant marshmellows. I think she was impressed. It remains to be seen if she can get a whole one in her mouth.
This dress was worn by Mom on her first Christmas pictures. It was made by Grandma Hiatt! I was really interested in the hat and the long strings to tie it.
More family photos! Mom and Dad left me with Grandpa and Grandma and they went out on a date (woo!) to see Sherlock Holmes. I was on good behavior for them.
My grandparents and my puppy, Obi.
He did it! No, she did it!
I liked my little red Christmas outfit.
Wow, it's been Christmas practically all December! I've been spoiled with gifts from everyone!! Thank you all! I'm set with new clothes, books and toys...
Yup, that's me just hanging out with Grandma. I've been working on my waving skills this past week. My tooth is looking good, but elusive to photograph. I've also been practicing scooting around. For some reason I seem to just have a reverse. Oh well, I'm sure I'll get there. And today was my first ride in a cart and I enjoyed the view. Hope your Christmas was as good as mine!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great 1st Christmas Natalie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the hair bows and the upside down flying with Grandma J! Thanks for sharing all about your first Christmas - I was thinking of you! Love, Auntie Courtiepoo

    ReplyDelete