Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane

Obi's been practicing his sad face. I'm going to miss him. Good thing he likes going to the doggy hotel and visiting his buddy Mike.
Our morning play time together.
Today is the final packing crunch! I'm trying not to ruin any of my clothes, don't want Mom to have to do any more laundry.....especially since she had to change the crib sheets this morning. I'm very excited about our trip tomorrow, but I just realized that I'm going to have to get up early to get to Detroit! If I don't get a chance to post, we'll catch up soon. I'm going to be hanging in Seattle until December 14th! Lots of plans and I can't wait to see everyone. Grandma and Grandpa Hiatt, Auntie Courtiepoo, Uncle Matt and Aunt Jess and everyone else! I'm on my way!!!! SEE YOU VERY SOON!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment