Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy Eight Months!

Well, I've been on much better behavior this past few days....Friday night I gave Mom an early Christmas present. I slept from 8 to 6, the most sleep Mom has gotten since I was born! I think it was because I finally got my little tooth through on the bottom, it's been hard work. We've had a very busy weekend. Yesterday was the annual Christmas party at Mick and Maryanne's house and then today we met up with our friends the Filatoffs for dinner. Jacob and Dennis pushed me all around their house in my stroller while I laughed and kicked my legs. They have a fuzzy wheaten puppy too, which I liked. Now we are getting ready for Grandpa and Grandma Jackson to come and visit on Wednesday!! Here's some pictures from the past few days...
Modeling my 12 month outfit from Grandpa and Grandma Jackson.
My Christmas outfit from Aunt Colleen (it says I'm sweet on my auntie) and my new favorite stuffed animal from my friends Floyd and Karen.
I have enjoyed our Christmas tree, just think what I'll do to it next year!
Grandma Hiatt made us all pretty Christmas stockings this year, with our names embroidered!
Matthew and Madeline, my buddies, at Mick and Maryanne's party.
I love my Christmas PJs and to suck on my bunnie's ears!
My eight month photo shoot :)
Everything in the mouth! My teddy bear needed to dry out...
Does this angle make my butt look big?
Yup, I've been a happy girl this weekend. Hope you are all in the holiday spirit! It's snowing tonight and I'm excited it's almost Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Happy 8th month.....life is good now that you got your first tooth....just don't bite mama!!!!
    Grandma and Grandpa J

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you, beanie cakes! I hope that you have a great first Christmas with your family. Love you lots!
    -Auntie Courtiepoo

    ReplyDelete