Thursday, December 17, 2009

Rough Patch

Well, I had big plans of going through all the Seattle pictures and getting more on my blog....but after last night's "nap" Mom wanted me to get some sleep tonight. Not sure if it's the return to East Coast time or my shiny new tooth that's still working it's way in, but I've been cranky! We had a decent flight back on Monday and even was able to pick up Obi puppy that night. Too bad he has "puppy cough" and has to be on some medication for the next two weeks. Then Tuesday and Wednesday Mom and Dad spent time getting the house back together. Last night was long (or short) because I got up almost every two hours. Kind of a return to my childhood! So, everyone was feeling it today. Well, I'm going to call it a night....will update more this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you all have sweet dreams tonight and get lots of zzzzzzzzzzzzzz's!

    Grandpa and Grandma J

    ReplyDelete