Friday, December 11, 2009

More Great Grandma Time and the Big Swim!

Well, dinner is almost ready but I really wanted to add some more pics of my adventures in Seattle. Thursday both Great Grandma Hiatt and Great Grandma Matelich came over to play and have dinner. I provided the entertainment of course!
Great Grandma Matelich
Great Grandma Hiatt
Earlier in the week meal time ended up being play time with Auntie Courtiepoo. I wore my favorite bib for her and she gave me a hat. Seems like a fair trade.
Monday night Mom and Dad went out with Aunt Jess and Uncle Matt to a concert in Seattle. I was babysat by Grandma and Grandpa Hiatt. Of course, because I go to bed so early it was a short night.
Uncle Matt and Dad
Tuesday night Grandma and Grandpa's neighbors came over for a little show and tell. I was just EXHAUSTED. Thankfully Grandpa liked holding me.
Photo op on the couch, ready for my close-up.
And one of the big events of the week was my big swim debut! This is my before picture, with Uncle Matt and Aunt Jess. I had been practicing my strokes at home. All in all a smashing success. Although they should design better swim diapers that don't give wedgies.


Time to sign off. Hope you enjoyed my pics and video! Life has been busy! Looking forward to dinner with Auntie Courtiepoo, Uncle Matt, Aunt Jess, Mom, Dad, Grandpa and Grandma!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! Great pictures of everyone. You are definely our "Little Star".

    Grandma and Grandpa J.

    ReplyDelete