Sunday, December 6, 2009

My First Flight, Hiatt Christmas, and Great Grandma Matelich Open House

Well, I can't decide what time zone I'm in......but the pictures are piling up so I figured I had better get a few out there! I had a great flight out from Detroit. The highlights of the flight were my empty pop bottle (great noise maker) and the barf bag (also crinkled great) as far as entertainment goes. I also had a diaper change in the really tiny bathroom and was told by Dad that my screams were largely unheard. Maybe we need that kind of sound proofing at home.
Hanging with Dad on the plane. Why do people ALWAYS put their chairs back into his knees??
This is my car seat in Grandpa and Grandma Hiatt's Pilot. I think it works out great!
I also have a high chair and my own pack and play. Very well equipped!
Grandma's friend from work even brought over a box of baby toys. This one is a favorite of mine so far. Along with a stuffed butterfly that is great for chewing on.
Aunt Jess can't believe how big I've gotten since July!
Uncle Matt used to be called the "bounce king", maybe now he'll be the "swing king."
Auntie Courtiepoo helped to get me dressed up for the Hiatt Christmas.
It was a long day, but I managed to hold it together and stay pretty happy.
I also sucked on my toes/tights some...
This is me with my buddies Trey (2 months) and Izzy (6 months).
Great Grandma Hiatt had her hands full!
Today was Great Grandma Matelich's party. It was the first time I had met her, although we've talked on the phone a few times.
Uncle Matt showing off his skills.
Me with the Great Grandmas, Grandparents, and Auntie Courtiepoo!
Great Grandma Matelich can't believe how heavy I am!
Mom's cousin Kayla has great hair to play with.
Well, it really has been a whirlwind! On top of that, I'm cutting my first tooth on the bottom left. Life is exciting! And on the plane I said Mama for the first time. It's been a busy trip already and it's just begun!!!

2 comments:

  1. Natalie, We love all your Washington pictures. It looks like you are having lots of fun. Tell "Mama" thanks for getting your blog pics together.
    Grandma and Grandpa J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad things are going well out West! Can't wait to see you all when you get back home!

    ReplyDelete