Thursday, April 1, 2010

Ann Arbor Trip

I'm getting to be quite a pro at navigating around Ann Arbor. Yesterday we went up for lunch at Zingerman's Deli. I munched on some fancy mac and cheese with Mom and Dad.
Here I am enjoying the outdoors! I wanted to get out of the stroller and stand up while Mom and Dad were eating. After lunch we wandered around Kerry Town. Lots of fun shops for me to look at.
The weather was perfect, 70s! We took a trip to the Arboreteum. Did some off roading in my stroller. I kind of liked the bumps, I kept making noises when we'd hit them.
Dad did some heavy lifting. One of the paths back to the car ended up being pretty steep and bumpy.
We were laughing at how steep it was and how heavy my stroller seemed to be! After our trip to the park we made one last stop to Whole Foods. I loved hanging out in the cart as we wandered the aisles.
All in all a great day! I've been really enjoying my books at night. Here's Dad reading to me...
Today was another beautiful day! Obi has been enjoying the nice weather too. He's going to need a summer cut soon!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo - I see that you were reading "Little Pea." Excellent choice! Cannot wait to see you soon!

    -Auntie C

    ReplyDelete