Friday, April 16, 2010

Savannah Part Two!

Well, I got home on Wednesday and I'm finally getting a chance to go thru pictures. Here's some of my favorites from the rest of my trip!
Near the gators at the Crab Shack on Tybee Island. I tried crab cakes and got to see dolphins! I was also surprised by some loud squacking parrots...
My first beach experience! Tybee Island was just 30 minutes from Savannah. I got to walk the pier and play in the sand a bit.
Dad helped me, but I wasn't too keen on dipping my toes in the ocean.
All the beach activity really tired me out!
I took a long walk through Bonaventure Cemetary, where the famous "Bird Girl" from the Midnight in the Garden of Evil was located. It has since been moved to a Savannah museum and I didn't get to see it this trip.
The cemetary was really beautiful and parts of it were along the river.
This was Pulaski square, in front of our house!
A family pic before we went out to dinner our last night in town.
Hanging out on the sundeck of the Hyatt hotel. I got to see some of the sunset!

What a fun family vacation! Here I was waving goodbye to Savannah. I practice lots of waving while I was in town. Just trying to get that southern charm :)

1 comment:

  1. looks like a beautiful place to visit. Is that a bug by your feet?

    ReplyDelete