Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Weekend

Next year I'm sure I'll be out looking for Easter eggs, but this year I decided to take it easy with my peeps basket and ladybug egg.
Saturday we met the Daniels for the windiest picnic ever! The dads tried to make a wind break with picnic tables (kind of dangerous). We also had stroller races (babies not IN the strollers). All in all a very fun time. Thankfully it was warm!
When the weather started to get a little nastier the girls camped out in the MDX. I thought it made a perfectly fine playground!
Easter was nice and quiet. I got up really early, maybe a few minutes before 6. Was ready to go to church for the 9 AM mass. Here's me all dressed up!
A little family shot...

After church we had a nice brunch at Granite City. I tried all sorts of food........ham, eggs, fruit. Loved it! Another beautiful day with my Mom and Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment