Sunday, April 25, 2010

One Year Update...

Hey guys... It's been a very busy week for me. I had a great time hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa Hiatt, Aunt Courtney, and Grandpa and Grandma Jackson. I had a relaxed birthday on the 20th, a little Mexican food for lunch :) Then my big party was yesterday. Thanks to everyone that came out to help me celebrate! I have lots of pictures to go through from the past week. That's what happens when you have family in town, they are always grabbing their cameras.

I'll have to go back and post some of the pics from my birthday celebration week. But here is a fun bonus, I had my glamour shots for my one year done last week and the results are in. Enjoy!
Hope you liked my pics! Like I said, I will go through my party pictures and get to those soon. It's really quiet at our house now. Grandpa and Grandma Jackson left this morning and Grandpa and Grandma Hiatt and Aunt Courtney went to the airport tonight. I got lots of extra hugs and cuddles today as everyone was leaving. I know Mom and Dad were sad to see everyone go. Hope to see you all again soon!!

XOXO
Nat

2 comments:

  1. OMG....soooo cute! Can't wait to see the pictures from your birthday week. Lots of love, A Meredie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pics!! Cute smiles!

    ReplyDelete