Sunday, April 11, 2010

Savannah Trip Part One!

I don't have much time, even though it's vacation I still have to try and get my beauty sleep! Here's a bunch of my favorite pictures from my trip so far...Daddy and I going through the tunnel with lights at the airport. They made me take my shoes off at security...and get out of my stroller.
This is my new ride for the trip. Car seat installed compliments of Mom and Dad.
The living room which I have successfully taken over with "baby playland."
This morning Dad and I did some walking around Savannah.
Nice family pic!
My Mom and my buddy Pat. He is at the conference with Mom.
This is our "alley" to our house. We have a cool black wrought iron gate that you have to open to get to this.
The big fountain at Forsyth Park.
Monument at Forsyth Park. Really large park and very doggy friendly. I said hi to several!
One of the many statues in the 22 squares around Savannah. We are located off of Pulaski square.
The fountains at the City Market area. This is where we ate pizza the first night in town.
Today's big meal was at Paula Dean's restaurant, called Lady and Sons. It's a big southern style restaurant. We ate on the third floor...and I loved cheddar garlic biscuits!
Big meal = nap time.
Forsyth Park fountain with Dad.
I love the spanish moss on the trees!
All of the roads and walkways are pretty with the flowers in bloom.
Like I said, it's been a busy few days. Mom and Dad took me out for ice cream and I slept through it. I was told it was great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment