Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Case of the Missing Hair Bow

I love my hair bows, I think they make me even cuter! Of course, I am still on hair bow watch because of my tendency to steal and mouth them. But when I am being monitored and out on the town I wear my hair bow proudly! The question is, how do Mom and Dad lose them?? I had to restock my supply yesterday. I think my new pink and brown stripe bow makes me look rather preppy. Even in my PJs!
Well, I was perfecting my "snapping turtle" move today while eating breakfast. A very quick manuever where I grab my peas off the spoon. Hard to capture on camera. Looking forward to a fun day in Ann Arbor with Mom and Dad!

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you had fun in Michigan with your folks! And, I agree. The hair bow is quite stunning with your PJs. See you soon, Beanie Cakes!

    Love,
    Auntie C

    ReplyDelete