Monday, March 29, 2010

Standing and Lindsey Visit

This past few days I've been very excited to practice standing! I even did some video chatting with Grandpa and Grandma Hiatt and showed them my skills.
Most of the time Mom and Dad are around for "backup", but they snuck away to get some good pictures.
My friend Sara gave me some glasses. With the orange lenses I think I look like Bono.
When Mom and Dad were making dinner on Saturday I was in the living room just laughing away. When they investigated they found me playing with my buddy Obi.
Sunday afternoon Dad went to a Walleye hockey game with Jim. I had a girl's day and hung out with Mom, Lori and Lindsey. We all adventured out for a dinner at Applebee's. I enjoyed my trip and was tired by the end of the day.
This is my buddy Grant. He also has interesting feet like my buddy Obi. Of course when Grant stands up I can't get to his tail.
Grant peeking in on little Lindsey!
I liked watching Lindsey in her bouncer. It had lots of buttons to poke, which I did! What a fun visit, can't wait to do it again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment