Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Stealth Post

Well, I really shouldn't even be blogging right now.....it is nap time. But it was an exciting morning and I just can't sleep. I went to Urban Active with Mom and Dad this morning. I had a chance to meet some nice ladies in the playroom and hang out with a few other babies on the floor. About an hour of goofing off and I was REALLY tired after that. Good thing the ride home is short, because I was ready to hit the crib and get some sleep.

I've been doing really well at night. I don't know what this whole Ferber business is, but Mom and Dad seem very happy! And I do just fine in my room all night. Sometimes I start my sea horse music to entertain myself. We also went out to lunch today. I keep promising to take Dad out to the Texas Roadhouse, but we keep getting foiled. Today we were all ready and I was in a good mood and then we discovered that they don't do lunch during the week. Dad seemed sad, but I'll make it up to him.

Other than that, my second tooth is now visible (as of yesterday). I plan on getting out of bed soon and playing on Mom's new yoga mat....

No comments:

Post a Comment