Sunday, February 21, 2010

10 Months and Week in Review!

I know that I had an update a few days ago, but I wanted to go back and show off some of my other pics from the week. The whole family went over to hang out with the Roberts on Wednesday. I had a good time, I can appreciate a house with lots of baby gear. Lindsey didn't want to play too much, so I just tried to entertain her while I played on the floor. I was really working my dance moves to the 90s music on the radio! I am, however, not sure why they keep a horse called Grant in their house...
Lindsey and her Mommy.
Lindsey and my Daddy. She could yawn really big and also gave us some hiccups.
On a short-term basis I was willing to share Mom space.
Baby Lindsey, trying to stay quiet so her Mom could get a quick nap.
Yeah, Dad was home from work!
Here's the routine at my house after Mom gets home from work. You can see that both Obi and I fight for position. Also, note the coat thrown on the stairs and her bag on the floor. I don't expect her to get past five feet in the door before everything is thrown down and she comes and scoops me up. If she fails to plan the appropriate bathroom break at work BEFORE coming home I will surely protest!
This is me getting ready for the day. I was really trying to make myself gorgeous for my 10 month day. My hair is getting quite long these days. I like my hair clips quite a bit, but am being monitored by Mom and Dad for "clip into mouth" situations. So I get to wear them on special occasions.
My morning alphabet lessons.
I was playing with Dad. He kept throwing a blanket over my head and I would squeal until he whipped it off!
To celebrate 10 months, Mom made red velvet cupcakes!
The final product, someday soon they will be mine!!
To top off my fun day I went over to the Filatoffs for dinner and playtime. This is me eating a very messy cracker in their living room. Mom felt bad about the crumbs, but Webster licked the carpet clean for me.
My buddy Jacob. He played with me and colored me a picture with my favorite colors. So much for Mom and Dad packing EVERYTHING to take over there to play with. All I really needed was a box! It was such a busy day yesterday that I plan on taking it easy today. Later!

1 comment:

  1. What a great week you have had.....so much to do and not enough time!!!! Thanks for sharing.

    Grandma and Grandpa J

    ReplyDelete