Tuesday, February 9, 2010

On the Mend

Still have a little bit of the cold hanging on. I've been particularly excited about my "cross country" rolls around the living room. I now like to roll to Obi's pillow, under the chairs, and to the shiny knobs on the entertainment stand.
Dad gave me some free time in my crib yesterday. Yes, I am still wearing my diaper.
To get ready for my next trip (Savannah for Mom's work in April), I'm trying out my travel high chair. Dad felt it was necessary to have a safety chair lined up under me for the big reveal.
Mom got home from work and found me hanging out.
Today, I was a little testy for Mom and Dad. Cranky in the morning, but after finally getting my nap in the afternoon things turned around. We are supposed to get lots of snow tonight, maybe once Dad digs us out in the morning we can get some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment