Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My First Balloon

I was out cruising with Mom and Dad yesterday and we stopped at Johnny Rockets for lunch. I found them to be quite hospitable for babies like myself. Not only did they offer crayons/paper (which Dad confiscated) they brought over this shiny red balloon. I was quite enamored with the balloon, which Mom had tied to my high chair. That was until I was viciously attacked in the head once I reeled it in for closer inspection.
Once the offending balloon was moved down the table I could just admire it from afar. There was also a "half-time" show that caught me by surprise. The music got really loud and the waiters danced around. All in all, I would go back again.
Dad and I had to run to Sofos for some pasta supplies. I would like it noted that their carts may be the smallest in Toledo. Thanks to my flexibility, I was able to test the safety belt (it held) and Dad stuffed my legs back in the holes numerous times on our short shopping trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment