Sunday, February 28, 2010

Weekend of Relaxation

After going through some old pictures I've realized that I have a history of shopping carts and trying to break free. This picture was with my buddy Parker a while back when we were walking through Costco. I made it my mission to try to help her escape! If I remember correctly, I only succeeded in flapping my arms at her face....
We had lots of people oohing and aahing after us that day!
I've been working on expanding my food horizons. This was pancakes at home recently. Just this past few days I've had tomato, cantaloupe, and middle eastern bread in addition to my Gerber diet.
Obi and I have some fun times. This is the baby gate that Mom and Dad put up a while back. Obi followed Mom and Dad upstairs and then realized he didn't want to come back down through the gate. I watched him stay upstairs. He pouted for at least an hour and refused to come down for a food bribe (unheard of!). So Mom finally had to get him close to the gate and "throw" him through. I don't think he'll be going back upstairs anytime soon!
Yup, poor dog can't even be guaranteed his pillow 100% of the time anymore. This is me lounging after I rolled up onto the pillow. I did pull on his tail today too. I guess I'll have to make it up to him by dropping more food while in my highchair.
This is me in my new shirt. Dad got me ready this morning and thought I looked quite smashing.
I'm also practicing chewing (still only 2 teeth on the bottom). These are my veggie puffs.
Before bath time tonight I got to play on the "beach". We set up my blankie, got some fun balls out, and my whale puzzle. The swimsuit was surprisingly easy to get on, which made Mom happy.
Striking a pose!
Well, it was a fun weekend with Mom and Dad. It's going to be a busy week coming up here. Such is the life of a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment