Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hello Lindsey!

I just wanted to welcome my new buddy Lindsey Kaitlyn Roberts to the world! She was born Tuesday at 6:19 AM at a solid 10 lbs 8 oz and 21 3/4 inches. She got to come home from the hospital yesterday....I hope she behaved herself. I hear she was an ANGEL at the hospital, so hopefully she'll keep that up for her mom and dad.
The proud Mom and Dad!
Ready for my close-up!
I haven't met Lindsey yet, but Mom saw her in the hospital on Thursday. Both Dad and I can't wait to see her!!
Until then, I will continue to work on my cross-country rolling skills. I have to have things to teach Lindsey! Hope you are having a good weekend, I plan on staying bundled up and hanging out with Mom and Dad. I think we are going to go out for a special Valentine's Day lunch. Kisses and hugs from me for the holiday!!!!!!!!
XOXO
- Nat

1 comment: