Sunday, January 31, 2010

Baby Kickboxing

Mom went to a kickboxing class with Amy yesterday. I must have picked up on some of the moves because I really made a mess at lunch. Really Mom, you should have known better! So sad to see my corn all over myself...Parker and I had fun playing in a clothes pile. As always, there are lots of girly clothes to go around.
Parker was talking and smiling lots with me, but she's hard to catch in action.
We had some quality play time in my crib this morning. Until Parker tried to do a header!
Well, the weekend has flown by! I had lots of fun with Parker and her parents. I'm thinking about Baby Roberts, come out soon!!! I can't wait to meet you!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry the baby didn't cooporate and come out while you had someone to watch Natalie, haha! Hopefully SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete