Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Nine Month Dr Visit!

It's been a busy day, but I wanted to let you know that I had a good visit to the doctor today! I clocked in at 20.5 pounds (75th) and 28 inches (50th). Mom and Dad said that I didn't cooperate very well for the height measurement, so that is an estimate :) I also made a lot of noise when they poked my toe to check my hemoglobin (it was great).
I like playing with Mom's hat!
I'm not crawling yet, but all of my playing in my exersaucer has given me strong legs. I like to try to stand. Maybe soon I'll pull up to the couch on my own.
This is my Valentine's Day doggy from Grandpa and Grandma Hiatt. I especially like the ears!
Me in my PJs! The doc told me I need to sleep at night without making a peep. Or at least wake up and roll over to go back to sleep......something like that. Give Mom and Dad a break! I'll report more on my progress for that later.......sweet dreams!

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you were good for dad last night and got some sleep!!
    Love, Auntie C

    ReplyDelete