Thursday, January 21, 2010

Yeah, Nine Months!

Tuesday I went to the dentist with Mom and Dad....I didn't let them see my one little tooth. We are going to look again in 6 months, but until then I am going to practice with my tooth brush. That afternoon I also went to the art museum to see the Chihuly exhibit. I also liked the demonstration of glass blowing (and the lady there liked my owl shoes).
I've been practicing my rocking on all fours and I like to roll around with Dad!
Cutie pie
I have a stash of clothes in bigger sizes in my closet. Mom was worried that some of my clothes won't fit in the summer, so we had a little fashion show. I liked my tennis outfit quite a bit!
Summer dress in January
This was Thursday morning, I'm nine months! Squint and you can see my little tooth on the bottom!
Modeling my fancy clothes...
Not crawling yet.
I went and surprised Mom at work.
Hugs!
Another fun day with Dad and Obi. I go for my 9 month appointment next Tuesday....then we'll get my new stats!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the new stats!!! Wow....hard to believe you are 9 months old....love all your new pics.....bet you were a hit when you went to mommy's work!!
    Grandma and Grandpa J

    ReplyDelete