Saturday, January 9, 2010

Crazy Hair and More...

Today was a girl's day. Dad went out for Baby Roberts diaper party so it was just me and Mom. We did a few errands and played a lot at home. Here's a peek at my life the past few days!
Even though I look very serious sitting at the piano, this is not the case. I like to sing along and change the tones (favorite one lately is harpsichord). This is my first time "sitting" alone at the piano. Usually I'm on Mom or Dad's lap.
Winter means static and static means crazy hair!
I've had this little curl in the front for a few days.......Mom molded it after my bath and it's stuck!
Practicing my drinking skills.
My new book shelf, full of goodies!
I like to read aloud!
Sandra Boynton books are my favorites....but I also like it when Mom and Dad read to me my bigger books. One of their favorites is the Hound from the Pound. I like it when they do the barking and howling!

2 comments:

  1. Great pics Natalie - and your mom's hair is looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...super cute hair Jen...did you get some highlights??

    ReplyDelete