Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Week in Review

It seemed like the week just flew by! Mom worked Mon/Thurs/Friday and now we are enjoying a five day weekend!! Here's a review of what I've been up to...
Grandpa and Grandma Hiatt sent me a nice "Miss You" card in the mail. I hung on to it for quite a while, but then Mom took it away when I tried to eat it. I'm getting into protesting when something is taken away. I think that Mom and Dad try to distract me when they take things away! Obi is finally feeling better. I think that he even smiled for this picture.
Tuesday the whole family went over to meet Danielle and Kevin's twin girls. They were born December 20th but have only been home for a week now. I am so excited to have more playmates! Both Ally and Lily are doing well....probably closing in on 5 pounds a piece. Mom thought they were fun to hold because there were so tiny! I entertained myself on the floor for quite a while and even practiced some rocking on all fours for Danielle.
This is Ally...
And here's Lily.
Here's proud Daddy Kevin with Ally.
As always excited to wear such fun clothes! This is my Minnie Mouse velour outfit from Grandma and Grandpa Jackson.
On Friday we went out for lunch at the Hungry I. I've been practicing with my sippy cup, but have a hard time getting the up motion to drink. Mom hooked my bottle up with some handles so I could feed myself, the recline in my high chair helped too.
I haven't seen Lori in ages! She's doing a good job cooking Baby Roberts. I hear that my buddy is a good size already...due date 2/8/10! Can't wait to meet him/her! I also had a great time making my old man face at Jim. And I bit his finger.
We were at the Niemans house to celebrate Hannah's 2nd birthday. She loves babies! She got a little stroller for her baby doll. I think she wanted to push me around in it.....
Yes, that is a 2 year old. Must be the camera angle...
Hannah wanted to give me hugs. She was VERY strong!
Macie wanted to say hello too! We are a happy group of girls!
It was a busy day yesterday....I slept in to 8:30 this morning to rest up. Now I'm ready to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment