Thursday, January 7, 2010

Glamour Girl (and Dog)

I was goofing around with Mom when we were getting ready for bed one night. This is my new sleep sack, but I was wearing it with a train!
On Tuesday we took a family field trip up to a fancy mall in Michigan. We all got to go shopping with our Christmas money....Dad got jeans, Mom got a pair of shoes, and I got sunglasses!
They are my cereal eating glasses....
And they make me look fabulous!
I've been having fun with all of my new Christmas toys and wearing my fancy new clothes.
And Obi got his hair cut yesterday....I liked watching him, he looks like half of the dog! It was a family effort to put all of the Christmas decorations away. We managed to get through it all. It was snowing when I was getting ready for bed tonight, I'm sure when I wake up we'll have at least 4 or 5 inches!

1 comment:

  1. Natalie, you look fabulous in your new glasses!

    G&G H.

    ReplyDelete