Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Six Months!

Just wanted to fill you in on my last few days...
I've been sleeping a lot, trying to beat my cold. Even spent some fun play time on Mom and Dad's bed. Otherwise, today was my 6 month birthday! Nothing too out of the ordinary...did get a mid-day bath (which I loved) due to my huge diaper failure after my morning nap. Had some quality time splashing and getting lotioned up! It was just a little prepping for my photo shoot by Mom and Dad. I cooperated for the most part and only made them dance around a little to entertain me :)
Hanging with my puppy pillow.
Doesn't every baby have 3D glasses?
Hope you all had a great day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Grandpa and Grandma JOctober 21, 2009 at 7:45 AM

    Happy half year birthday, Natalie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie -

    Your Grandpa H is painting but just took a break to see your latest pics. He and I think you just keep getting cuter!

    Love,
    G & G H

    ReplyDelete