Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Love my Seahorse!

The favorite toy of the week has been her seahorse. It lights up at the belly, kind of like the old glow worms, and plays nice music (volume control included!). It has made some of our car rides more enjoyable!
I think she also tries to eat it's little nose. Kind of like her game, "don't eat my nose" that she plays with Daddy. Notice the swing has the tray in place now. She was getting very grabby/leaning and looked like we were going for a summersault or dive out of the swing. So the tray stays put!
Don't worry, not on the Coke yet....although it does look like she is making a move to open this one!
What happened to my feet!!!
Snuggled up in one of my favorite blankies....

2 comments:

  1. Natalie is like her daddy. He loved his blankie, too. In fact, he introduced his blankie to his new friends when we transferred.....I think he was 15 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Henry skipped the coke bottles and went straight for the beer - and still does :)

    ReplyDelete