Sunday, October 18, 2009

I'm a Trooper!

First off, I'd like to show you pictures of me being adorable. So if/when my current cold (thanks Mommy) makes me snotty you'll remember the good times...
I was at the MacKnight's house Friday while Mom and Dad went to the Walleye opener. I was fascinated with their pumpkin, so I took my five dollars from Great Grandpa and Great Grandma Opitz and went shopping. I think it will provide me hours of entertainment.
Grandpa and Grandma Hiatt sent me a box of goodies this past week. I got a set of stacking bowls that are fun and colorful. Also fun to bang on and put in my mouth!
The love affair with the sea horse continues. Daddy said this is one of his best pictures yet.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, on to today. This is day one of full blown cold. Maybe if I beat something up I'll
feel better.
Here's what I've learned about baby colds:
1 ) We don't know how to blow our noses
2) When we sneeze, we then make a very big mess
3) Burp rags can double as tissues (as long as they are rotated frequently)
4) Laying in your own drool at nap time is dangerous to your health (or at least your cheeks)
5) I can impress Mom and Dad by still being in a good mood
So, I'm going to keep my humidifier on and hope for the best! I'll show this cold who's boss!!

1 comment: