Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Six Month Check-Up

Just a quick note, I'm supposed to be in bed but I'm breaking all the rules.... Today was my 6 month check-up. In an attempt to learn about new types of measurements, Dad told me that I weigh 1.29 stones and am 6.3 hands tall. Sounds impressive. Well, it puts me at 75% weight and 90% height. I had FOUR shots today and took a long afternoon nap to try to recover. Then the night flew by. Had a quick video chat with Grandpa Hiatt and showed him my sitting skills, before rubbing my eyes like crazy. Sometimes my 7:30 bedtime makes it hard to video chat with my west coast family :) So after sleeping for an hour and fussing for another 30 minutes, Mom decided to give me a pass and I'm playing on the couch with Dad. Maybe I'll sleep later???

I like this look, although my booty tends to hang out.

Mom and Dad got me an exersaucer this past week. Love it so far!

1 comment: