Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Day With Dad...

It was a busy day today... I hung out with Dad while Mom was at work. And then Mom went out with Lori for dinner and to register for Baby Roberts at Babies R Us. By the time Mom got home at 9:30 I was already in bed! I think she did sneak in and give me a kiss goodnight though. Luckily, Mom is off tomorrow and we can spend some time together. We also heard that Mom's cousin Tala is in labor, so I'm going to have another buddy to meet when we are in Seattle this December. Babies everywhere! Here are some pics of what I've been up to the past few days...
Walking in my stroller, without the carseat, like a big girl! I need my hoodie now, it's Fall weather!
Trying out my new cup, getting good with a straw.
Hanging out in the basement with Daddy.
My play tent, constructed by Daddy.
Just being cute!
Strategic photography, thanks Dad!

1 comment: