Sunday, October 11, 2009

Beautiful Disaster

It was a very busy weekend....Matt and Amy came up on Friday from Columbus with Parker for a visit. The moms and babies went to the downtown library for an infant activity class Saturday morning. It was full of music and dancing, basically an aerobics class for the moms! Then after a short drop in at home we loaded up the Daniels' MDX and got two babies and four adults down to the Niemans for their pumpkin party. Things were going pretty well, but as I was off my napping schedule I deteriorated quickly by dinner time. Tested my lungs out a few times and it seemed like everyone took notice. Hence the title of my post, it really was a beautiful disaster :) Here are a few pictures from our weekend:
Amy, Matt, and Parker (the good quiet baby)
Family photo op
Hayride time!
The Daniels family pic
Macie helping Natalie out with some toys, when she was in a good mood still!
Aaron, Natalie and Macie
Even today was busy....I took an outing with Dad and the Daniels to Ann Arbor for lunch and a trip to REI. Mom had a baby shower for a friend in town expecting twins. Things were a little rocky today too....just a cranky day. What's up? Mom keeps checking for teeth, but nothing has popped up yet! After some oatmeal cereal (first time tonight, seemed to like it) and a bath I was done for the night. Keep your fingers crossed that I get a good night's sleep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment