Sunday, October 25, 2009

Playing with my Friends


Well, the rest of the week just flew by...guess that's what happens when you are six months old! Sometimes we play so hard that Obi is tired out too :)
It's been cold and I've been trying out new fall outfits. Dad thinks this one is particularly funny, because there is a ruffle at EVERY seam! Plus, I can really pull off the hat.
Saturday we went down to Bluffton to visit the Niemans. Both Hannah and Macie were excited to see me. They introduced me to all sorts of new toys and I got to use their slide which I love!
Macie showed me how to do it first.
Then I took a try!
I love visiting the Niemans! And I got to stay up past my bedtime too :)
Doing the superman move, one of my favorites, with Daddy! Hope you are all having a good weekend...

1 comment:

  1. Natalie, Tell mommy and daddy that you must have a slide for your room so you and Obi can play :) I love the look on your face before you slide down. Grandpa and Grandma J

    ReplyDelete