Sunday, January 30, 2011

Vegas Vacation - Part 2

So now that you saw Mom and Dad's side.......here's a little taste of my week with Grandpa and Grandma in town!
I ate really well for them. Mac and cheese is always a good stand by. I think my favorites though were the spaghetti and chocolate ice cream! Grandma told Mom and Dad that I did my best to lick the bowl clean!
Plenty of outings and drives around the area. Hit the mall to walk around and did some window shopping.
Practiced on my phone so I'd be ready when Mom and Dad called from Vegas.
It snowed some and gave Grandpa and Grandma a taste of Ohio winter. I got to watch Grandpa use the snow blower from the window.
Had some arts and crafts time with Grandma (when I wasn't dancing!).
Plenty of reading!
Even made it to the library for story time. The Sylvania library is really busy, but this group at the Holland library was only 5 kids!!
Grandma did a good job punking up my hair!
Grandpa bought me a new toy. It's a leaptop and it lets me learn about letters, animals and play music! It knows my name and has emails personalized to me from Grandma, Grandpa, and Aunt Coco!
I got a welcome home balloon for Mom and Dad. The funny thing was that it had a hole in it and had to be patched before they got home. It still floated.....kind of!
Apparently I have really long arms. I have been raiding my book shelves during nap time!
More dancing! I took a turn with everyone! Enjoying my tent. You should have seen it when I had Mom, Dad and me in there all at the same time!
Wow, I look tall! Sunday with Grandma and Grandpa before the airport run.
Back with Mom and Dad again! I'm glad they had a good trip and I had a great time with Grandpa and Grandma!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures from Vegas and Grandma and Grandpa's stay!

    ReplyDelete