Thursday, January 20, 2011

Columbus Trip

I've definitely been off my blogging game...but that's just because I've been helping Mom and Dad get ready for Grandpa and Grandma Hiatt's arrival on Saturday! I can't wait to have the whole week with them and I'm sure Mom and Dad are going to enjoy their trip to Las Vegas!
This was from last week. My favorite Ann Arbor mall has a cool kids play area. Lots of soft stuff to climb on. Had my first encounter with another girl who was a "hitter." Mom came to my rescue (the little girl was persistent!).
Last Friday we drove down to Columbus. I hadn't seen Parker since Thanksgiving! We celebrated our reunion with a matching pj and glasses picture.
As always, I can never get enough of Parker's car. I think that Mom and Dad are happy that it lives in Columbus :)
The weather has been cold, so indoor activities are good. On Sunday we went to COSI, the Columbus science museum. Parker and I found lots of things that were good for kids our age.
One of my favorites was the little house that was my size. I could walk up the stairs, play at the sink, and turn a light on and off!
Aunt Amy warned my Mom about this part, so I had a change of clothes ready. It's a giant room full of water activities!
Parker was smart and brought her raincoat.
Even with all of that water time we were still up for a bath.
The ride home on Monday. Another successful trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment