Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year's!

Welcome 2011! I did not make it up to celebrate the New Year's start.....which I think Mom and Dad were thankful for. Maybe in a few years :) But I decided to give my blog a new fresh look for 2011!
Bath time on New Year's Eve.
Christmas has been all month! I got a present from my friends the Filatoffs today.
A new puzzle type toy. Lots of fun!
The couch makes a good table.....
I also spent much of the day playing with my kitchen set. Here I am cooking my doll's hat!
Acting silly with my slippers and wild hair.
Mom and I had crazy hair time together tonight. It helps with my puzzle skills..... Hope you all had a great New Year's! I skipped my nap tonight and dragged through the rest of the day. Mom said that I could hardly keep my eyes open for my books at bed time. But that didn't stop me from asking for another story!

No comments:

Post a Comment