Saturday, January 29, 2011

Vegas Vacation - Part 1

So, Grandpa and Grandma came into town last Saturday and then Mom and Dad turned around and left for Vegas on Sunday. I had until Thursday to hang out with Grandpa and Grandma....lots to tell about my adventures, but first here's Mom and Dad's trip.
Pre-trip, a little fun with Obi and hair design.
There was lots of walking around in Vegas. Mom and Dad stayed at the Mirage and had a great room. They got to travel with our friends Greg and Ally. Here Mom and Ally are in front of the Treasure Island ship!
Dad and Mom.
The biggest and best hot chocolate in Las Vegas.
Crazy chicken and waffles.
Everywhere you looked there was a celebration for Chinese New Year's.
The Beatle's "Love" show at the Mirage.
Night view from the 26th floor at the Mirage.
One night Mom and Dad ate at the Paris hotel, here was the view. They were also able to watch the Bellagio fountain show from their dinner table.
The Venetian boat ride.....
...complete with singing!
Last picture in Vegas!
I had lots of dancing time with Grandpa and Grandma during my stay. In fact I may have tired them out!
Breakfast this morning with Mom.
Showing off for Grandpa and Grandma. I was holding my Vegas purse from Mom and Dad and hanging out in Dad's shoes! I drove up to the airport with Mom and Dad this afternoon to make sure Grandpa and Grandma got off okay. It was a fast visit, but easier since I know that I'm going out to visit in March!

This was part one of my week.....I need to go through the pictures from Grandpa too and I'll post more about my time with them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment