Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's Snowing!

Today I had both Mom and Dad home. We ran a few errands and even went out to our favorite Mexican place for lunch. Then I watched Dad clear the driveway and I went outside to try playing in the snow. I wasn't too sure of myself. Maybe it was how bundled up I was or just my general cautiousness. I think that I need to get a sled, being pulled around may be more my style!
Playing on Mom and Dad's bed this last week.
Opening our Christmas box from the Jacksons! I got a great Winnie the Pooh puzzle, potty book, and light up kitty.
Braving the cold weather a few days ago.
Just discovered that I like to wear sunglasses. I would refuse to wear them up til now!
My new hat, Mom was bargain shopping!
My new crazy sunglasses, love the Children's Place!
Today, all set to head outside....
I just wanted to walk on the cleared part. When I hit the "end" of the road I would stop!
Walking with Daddy....
Our winter wonderland!

No comments:

Post a Comment