Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snowtropolis!

It's been a cold and snowy week! Here's some highlights...
These are my PJs from Grandma and Grandpa Jackson. I was hitching my socks up high and when I got Mom's phone I tried to take her picture!
I've been working on my ponytail. It's coming together nicely!
Tuesday night was the big snow fall. Dad went out and cleared the driveway that night so Mom could get up and go to work.
It was a level 3 emergency, so the roads were very clear for Mom's drive in. She was surprised at how many people made it in for their surgeries.
Dad had to clear some drifts away from the back door so Obi could go out to play!
The driveway before the next round of snowblowing.
Obi declared it a lazy day.
Mom was looking forward to having today off with me. It was a girls morning! Here I was reading before we headed out.
Mom and I went to the Carter's outlet and shopped like crazy! It seems like someone shrunk all my old clothes and now I need a 24 month or 2 T. I liked helping Mom look and made some executive decisions on the clothes. I especially liked the butterfly pants (on the right, tan/pink/white). We were really good bargain shoppers and got everything for $62 bucks!
Then Mom and I had lunch at Panera's and I decided I was having so much fun that I didn't even need a nap today! It was a busy day and I was ready for bed when Dad put me down tonight...

1 comment:

  1. Way to be a bargain shopper! The new clothes look great. Isn't snow fun? So far Henry only likes to walk in it or pull the sled. Have you been sledding yet?

    ReplyDelete