Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pool Open for the Season!

Well, summer season has hit in Toledo! I've been excited to wear my summer wardrobe and enjoy being outside with Mom and Dad...
Yup, Auntie Courtiepoo I love my bubbles!
Mom and Dad had their "Lost" party on Sunday and made a fire...this was before I had to go to bed.
Here's a pic for Grandma Hiatt. She's done lots of shopping for me and needed a picture of my cute overalls.
This pool was lovingly blown up by Mom and Dad. I hear they may be buying a foot pump soon.
Getting my toes wet.
Then I really got to splashing!
Trying to catch some water.
Thanks to the Roberts for my fantastic beach towel! I loved it! Looking forward to lots more pool time!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad Nat's getting some use out of her towel! Lindsey's towel should be arriving in the mail tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete