Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Birthday Week in Pictures (Finally!)

Well, since I had a gazillion pictures of my birthday week it took a while to get organized! I hope that you have a snack, because it will take a few minutes to get through all of these. Here's the best of the best!
The night that Grandpa and Grandma Hiatt and Aunt Courtney flew in to Detroit.
I met them at the airport in my pj's but we made it all the way home before pictures!
Hanging out with Grandpa and Grandma. They were amazed at how well I can stand now.
Quiet time with Aunt Courtney.
Obi got some attention too!
Mom and Aunt Courtney, finally our yard is starting to get green!
Okay, so not every day is a good hair day!
I liked looking around outside, but what I really wanted to do was get down and explore!
Here was my birthday dress.
Gifts with the family. My wheelybug is from Grandpa and Grandma Hiatt. I'm sure I'll get the hang of it soon...
Tissue rocks!
Birthday girl with Grandpa.
My birthday walk at Wildwood with the whole family. Also had a nice lunch at El Caminos.
Birthday cake #1!
We celebrated Mom's birthday too since everyone was in town.
And Obi turns 4 in a few weeks :)
Yup, even in April it can be cold in Ohio!
Party day! All ready for my guests!
The Hiatt side...
The Jackson side...
I had fun opening all of my goodies.
Cake #2. Also not very messy. I am a "picker."
Me with the Vandenbroek twins.
Me with Ava, Lindsey, and Ally and Lily.

As you can see, I had a week long party! It was a lot of fun. Thanks everyone for helping me celebrate!!!

1 comment:

  1. Loved the pictues, they always make me chuckle. I'm so happy that you could all be together. Thanks for sharing! Love, A Meredie

    ReplyDelete