Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Week in Review

This is my azalea from Grandpa and Grandma Hiatt. They planted it last year when they came to visit me the first time. Lucky for me it sits right under my bedroom window and I can see it in bloom. It also has great timing, because it bloomed beautifully right at my birthday!
Dad took me on a little picnic last week. I had a good time and had lunch on the go. Dad thought that would be easy but I wanted to scoot around the blanket and explore.
This was one of my last bottles, EVER. I am a big girl now and drinking out of my straw cup full-time. Thanks to lots of work by my Dad over the last few months, I'm already a pro...
The weather hasn't been great, but I did get to take Obi for a walk with Mom. Okay, I went in my stroller and Obi came with. But I love to hold his leash!
My buddy Parker came to visit for the weekend. We had a fun time playing together and even went out for a mother's day brunch.
Just wait until we are both running around!
Some quiet time with Mom. I've been reading some new long books. Lots of Dr. Seuss!
Mom and Dad have instituted a new rule. If I get my first outfit of the day dirty I get to wear any kind of crazy getup I want. So today I wore my new PLU onesie, skirt, and 80s headband.

You can see I've been a busy girl! Thursday one of Mom and Dad's friends from Seattle is coming to visit for the week. Looking forward to having another visitor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment