Sunday, May 2, 2010

Miss Independent

Last night Mom and Dad went out for a date night and I hung out with my buddy Taylor. The night went well until it was bed time. I loved my books and snack, but then when she put me down I really protested. Loud. Long. Big Tears. So Taylor came in and rocked me and made sure I had my sea horse. But I did it again. Luckily, Taylor's mom was on back-up and stopped by. When she did, I screamed for her too! At least I'm equal opportunity. But after my last five minute meltdown I slept like a baby.

Seems like after I turned one I got a real mind of my own! This morning for breakfast I didn't want anything to do with my food. Scrunched mouth and faces for Mom (and food for Obi on the ground). We'll see how the rest of the day goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment