Saturday, May 15, 2010

Matt P. Visit

It's been busy at our house! Mom and Dad's friend Matt Persons flew in from Seattle on Thursday night and is visiting until next Thursday. I was asleep when he got to our house Thursday, but when I met him on Friday I was instantly in love! Spent lots of time smiling and looking at him...
Friday Mom was off work and the whole group went out for lunch and then around Toledo. Matt's sister had lived here a few years back so we even got to see her work and house. I did some napping in the car too.
It's been nice enough to BBQ. It was a late dinner and I hung out in my PJs while everyone finished up. I did get a little fussy at the end but Matt held me and I was happy as a clam. Then we took a ride up to Luna Pier to see Lake Erie and get ice cream at Handel's. It was a late night for me, a special treat.
This morning Mom and I got ready to go to the Humane Society Walk, called Bark in the Park. Well, we were ready early and got down there...only to discover it's on SUNDAY! That's what happens when Mom's off Friday and doesn't look at the calendar. Oh well, we went to the park for a long walk anyways. Better luck tomorrow :)
This was my nap hair today. I took a REALLY long afternoon nap, Mom woke me up!
Another view. Plus, I was playing with this box in the living room and pulled myself up to standing. For the first time!
Dinner was good. I like to eat a rainbow! I'm also getting Mom to eat more vegetables. I think our favorite right now is yams!

Well, it was a busy, busy day. I was ready to go to bed. After reading "Green Eggs and Ham" I rolled over and snuggled in with my blankie...

No comments:

Post a Comment