Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

I went to Columbus to visit my buddy Parker. She's really growing now and I had a hard time chasing her (some quick crawling). We had a nice relaxed weekend and got to enjoy the weather!
It was pretty hot a few days. Even though we took a walk on the water I still look kind of droopy.
Parker's Mom, Amy, was extra nice and went out and bought us a pool. It was Parker's first try and my second. The first night the water was cooler and Parker didn't enjoy that much.
After a failed attempt, Parker enjoyed some cuddle time with her Dad instead.
Here's an example of Parker's great crawl position. Something I never really learned...
Day two in the pool was fabulous! We both enjoyed the warmer water and splashed like crazy. Parker was a little crazy. Her swimming technique involved crawling, which got to be difficult in the deep end. We were going to go swimming on Monday too but we had thunderstorms come through.
Matt, Amy, and Parker - a perfect pic!
Here I am with Dad. I was excited to go to the park!
I got to swing with both Mom and Dad and go down the slide with Dad. We also had the puppies along with us, so we took a quick walk before it started to rain. All in all a great weekend! I even coordinated naps with Parker so our parents could get some games in!!

Now that I'm back at home there is always something fun to do. Today I stood by myself for a second before I fell backwards onto my butt. I think that walking will be coming soon! I also had a bath last night that was especially exuberant, probably thanks to my pool training. Mom and Dad spent today trying to keep me off the carpets because they had just cleaned them. That's not too bad for me, since the basement is a fun play spot! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment