Sunday, June 27, 2010

Magnum and Higgins

This weekend was the annual Robert's summer party in the Point. The theme this year was classic TV characters. There was everything from MASH, Three's Company, Flintstones, and more! Dad was in charge of our costumes...he was so busy with Mom and mine that he had to go as himself. Here was the inspiration for our costumes:
So Mom was Magnum PI and I was her trusty sidekick Higgins. I even had a dog like Higgins although I didn't really want to spend the night carrying it around. Mom got ready to go for the party and came to get me from my afternoon nap. Needless to say, I wasn't really excited about the moustache! I was even less excited to have my own moustache!
Quite the pair!
Higgins on snack break.
Higgins and Urkel.
I had a great time at the party. Lots of babies to visit and I practiced walking all around the yard. I even got to swing some. The night ended with fireworks and I loved watching all of the bright and pretty colors. Even the loud booms didn't upset me. A great time with all of Mom and Dad's friends!

1 comment:

  1. What do you use to make a baby moustache?!? I am impressed - you guys look great. Tell Aaron he did a wonderful job!

    Love,
    Auntie C

    ReplyDelete