Monday, July 5, 2010

Fourth of July Weekend!

What a fabulous weekend! It's been great weather in Toledo and I got to share all sorts of fun with my friends and family...
The hot weather has wrecked my hair after naps. Sometimes it takes lots of time to repair the damage. :)
Yeah, thanks for the picture Dad. At least you look good.
Here's another interesting look. I have been getting lots of curls in the back. They lined up like little horns and Mom thought it had to be documented.
My buddy Parker and her parents came in on Friday night. We had a very busy weekend with the Daniels. Parker is doing well and posing for the camera (as usual). I was excited to see that she has TWO teeth now. I tried to give her some exciting new foods to try. As my Mom says, "chew, chew, chew!"
Parker is a quick crawler, maybe even faster than my scoot manuever. But I have the advantage by standing! My patting of her head was a little aggressive and had to be stopped a few times. I loved calling her "baby."
Once again, lots of wonderful Parker posing!
On Saturday we all trooped out to see the Sylvania fireworks. Because Parker has a big vehicle we all got to go in the MDX. I shared the second row with Parker and both Moms had to sit in the third row. It was funny to watch them load in from the trunk!
Everyone enjoyed the fireworks....
Parker and I got all dressed up for the 4th of July. Our Mom's had gone shopping and bought some cute new dresses for us. We were quite the hit!
Another trip out with everyone in the MDX. It was a fun trip to Zingerman's Roadhouse in Ann Arbor. Both Parker and I had a great lunch. I really liked my fruit plate and sweet potato fries!
Best friends!
To top off the weekend we went over to the Filatoffs for swimming, fireworks, and food. I wasn't excited to use my life jacket but Parker was generous and let me use her floaty. Maybe Mom and Dad will buy me one of my own!
The ladies enjoying the pool in the 90 degree weather!
Ahh! Life is good. Mom, Dad and I had a relaxing day today. Just did some things around the house and took a short trip out. I got some great new shoes for my trip out to WA. The store lady couldn't believe that I wore a size 3 still!!! That's supposed to be a 6 to 9 month old. Oh well, I hope they help me with my walking. I loved trying them out in the store and wore them home. That and Mom and Dad turned my carseat around...so things are looking FORWARD!!!!

Love all my friends and family...thanks for a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment