Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Tooth Watch 2010

Last count I was at 7 teeth...number 8 is working it's way in (bottom left). That and there is some progress on my molars. Swollen, not fun! I have found that I like cold watermelon on my gums....
Still like my books at bedtime. I have been reading a lot of my Pigeon books, The Hound from the Pound, and the Monster at the End of the Book. I think that I'm starting to really remember the plots. I like to laugh/smile when Mom and Dad make the funny noises!
What you looking at?
Baby swans that I saw with Dad at the park last week.
Dad and I!
I put on my sparkly pink shoes today for errands with Mom. They were a big hit! I spent a lot of today scooting around the house. You would think that would make me really tired, but I didn't want a morning nap. Needless to say, I was kind of a mess by the afternoon. But I made up for it by being pretty fun later on. Had a nice walk with Mom and Obi, gave Dad a really big hug before his volleyball (and burped avodcado in his face), had a fun bath and then it was time for bed. Where does the day go???

1 comment:

  1. Hi Natalie, Love your tongue trick verrrry funny Love Aunt Sandy

    ReplyDelete