Sunday, June 13, 2010

Party Saturday!

My buddy Jacob had his 5th birthday party this past Saturday. It was at a local gymnastics building. Lots to do! I liked walking on the different textured mats and Mom and Dad helped me play on some of the bigger stuff.
Me posing on one of the mats.
Dad really wanted me to try the pommel horse.
Practicing my moves...
I got a taste of the sugar and Dad got my nose!
I finished up my busy day with a swim in Jacob's pool! I started off with a little dip with Mom.
And then moved on to advanced swimming techniques with Dad!

Saturday was a lot of fun! Unfortunately, today everyone got up and realized we have a cold. Nothing like being sick as a family! Here's hoping to a quick recovery....since I still haven't figured out how to blow my nose!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pommel horse move - and your outfit is so stylish! Cannot wait to see you soon!

    Love,
    Auntie C

    ReplyDelete