Saturday, October 2, 2010

Toledo Hospital Visit

Tuesday was my big day for my kidney tests. Things went as well as could be expected, I wasn't happy but I bounce back quickly. The preliminary results looked good. I have a small degree of reflux from my bladder to my left kidney. They want me to keep up my daily antibiotic for now and I meet up with a pediatric urologist soon.
Earlier in the week, modeling one of my new shirts from Grandpa and Grandma Hiatt.
Giving Dad a hug as I get ready for bed.
The night before my procedure, in my good luck monkey pj's!
Monkey pj's and matching stuffed monkey!
Hanging out in the Toledo Hospital outpatient sedation services. I was okay until anybody new came by to visit (two nurses and a doctor). Then I would get upset and Mom and Dad had to work at getting me back under control. They gave me a webkins cat. I wasn't impressed at the time but it's growing on me.
Maybe yellow isn't my color?
As soon as we were done and I was changed into my clothes I was all smiles! Could have been that the nurse gave me a whole cup of apple juice....not even cut with water! What a treat!
I continued my goofiness on the ride home. Once we got home though the day had hit me and I walked into my room, grabbed a blankie, and laid down on the floor. Then it was time for a well deserved nap. Mom and Dad thought I was quite the trooper today.
Just a cute pic from the week. I love my "dance dance" t-shirt.
Fall weather means bring on the coats!

No comments:

Post a Comment